A slip roller is a machine used to roll sheet metal with a formed radius. In addition to rolling sheet metal, the roller in the shop includes wire grooves for bending solid rod.
The current Ace of this machine is Needed (Makerhub@georgefox.edu, ?) ().
Stuff about the 3 commandments.
- Adjust the radius by turning the knobs on the front of the machine.
- Adjust the tension using the knobs on the back of the machine for materials of different sizes.
- Begin by pulling the right side of the top roller out of its slot.
- Insert your piece that you would like to roll between the rollers.
- Re-secure the top roller inside of the slot prior to rolling.
- Crank the crank slowly till you have rolled to the desired radius.
- Never put your finger in between the rollers as you could crush them.